Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hasan Erdem
Dr. Hasan Erdem was born in 1976 in Hatay. Hasan Erdem; and had medical education between 1996-2002 at the Istanbul Medical School of Istanbul University.
In 2008, Dr. Hasan Erdem completed his specialization in General Surgery at Bezmialem Vakıf Gureba Teaching Hospital in Istanbul.
Dr. Hasan Erdem was assigned to Government Hospital where he performed his obligatory services to the State between 2009-2011. After completing the obligatory services, he worked as chief assistant in General Surgery at the Training and Research Hospital of Istanbul where he performed studies on Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery.
In 2016, Dr. Hasan Erdem established a private clinic in Istanbul where he currently works.
Dr. Hasan Erdem was granted the title Associate Professor of Obesity and Metabolic Conditions on August 27,2018.
Areas of Expertise
- Obesity and Diabetes Surgery. (Metabolic Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, Rectoscopy)
- Endocrine Surgery. (Thyroid, Parathyroid, Surrenal)
- Breast Surgery. (Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer)
- Stomach, Intestinal Diseases and Cancer Surgery. (Reflux, Colon, Rectum)
- Liver and Gallbladder Diseases.
- Hernias. (Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Surgical Hernias)
- Ingrown hair, Pilonidal Sinus.
- Proctology (Hemorrhoids, Anal Fissure, Anal Fistula, Perianal Abscess)
|Assistant Doctor||İstanbul Bezmialem Valide Sultan Vakıf Gureba Training and Research Hospital||2003 – 2008|
|General Surgery Specialist||Ümraniye Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Clinic||2008-2009|
|General Surgery Specialist||Elbistan State Hospital General Surgery Clinic||2010-2011|
|General Surgery Specialist||Adana Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Clinic||2011-2016|
|Bariatric Surgeon||Dr. HE Obesity Clinic
Memberships & Medical Societies
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders.
- Turkish Surgical Association.
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery Association.
- Endocrine Surgery Association.
- Turkish Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Certificates and Courses
- Anorectal Physiology Course, Istanbul Medical Faculty General Surgery Department, 2011
- Laparoscopic Colon Rectum Surgery Course, December 2011, İzmir
- Laparoscopic Morbid Obesity Surgery Masterclass Course, Elancourt, France December 2012
- Laparoscopic Ventral Herni Masterclass Course, Elancourt, France January 2013
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery Hands-On Course, Sages 2013 Meeting, Baltimore, USA 2013